When you’re shopping for a home loan, whether it’s for a purchase or a refinance, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s when you can benefit from the expertise of the mortgage professionals at Supreme Lending. We have been in the mortgage loan business for many years, and we can explain all your options to you.
- Conventional Loans: Best for those with high credit scores and enough funding for a sizeable down payment; Conventional loans typically offer the most flexible terms.
- FHA Loans: If your credit score is less than perfect and/or you don’t have a lot saved for a down payment, you may qualify for an FHA loan.
- Jumbo Loans: Homes with a purchase cost that exceeds a certain threshold ($548,250 in Texas) require a Jumbo loan to finance the property. Qualifying may be slightly more challenging, and a larger down payment is usually necessary.
- VA Loans: Veterans Administration loans are strictly for qualifying service members and their surviving spouses. These loans offer $0 down and low interest rates.
- USDA Loans: Meant to shore up rural communities, USDA loans encourage lower-income homebuyers to consider buying homes out in the country. These loans usually come with lower interest rates as well.
- First-Time Homebuyers: First-time homebuyers may be eligible for a variety of loan programs that include benefits like tax breaks and even grants to help cover the cost of a down payment.
As you can see, there are a lot of exciting mortgage loan programs available to homebuyers. Talk to the team at Supreme Lending in Allen, Texas, to help determine which mortgage program is right for you.